Did you ever get an error message with the code [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] when using Microsoft Outlook? Here are some simple hacks to fix such types of issues.
Microsoft Outlook is among the most popular and dependable email support used by millions and millions of individuals all over the world in their own computers. The outlook service is mainly used only for receiving and sending emails from several different resources that you may be connected with.
Aside from this, you could even handle your personal data or information with the support of Microsoft Outlook. Among the most typical errors faced by plenty of Outlook express consumers is [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180], odds are, you should have confronted this matter too.
Hence the error code can be seen in Microsoft outlook having different numbers.
Main reasons behind [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error
Incorrectly installing the Microsoft software could cause a reduction in parameters, secured connections, and incorrect authentication. These and many more can be lost if the software installation process is not executed properly. As we have already mentioned, Microsoft is a reliable method for communication on the market. It is among the most frequently used software around the world. More than half of the population across the globe uses this program. Therefore, you will have an idea of the widespread use and popularity of Microsoft Outlook.
In reality, there could be some theories, that developers and programmers could make. But, every error can be resolved with the perfect mix of options. Here are some of the reasons which may create [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error:
- Outlook mail program has not been regularly updated over a long period of time.
- Cache programs that aren’t working and cookies that are not clear.
- There are a lot of Microsoft accounts is displayed in the same window.
- The error usually occurs due to a misconfigured setup.
- If you are using the application version of Microsoft Outlook, this error could be detected
- Sometimes, because of the application update that was not correct, the error may occur.
- During the installation process, damaged files could trigger the error.
Different methods to fix [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error code
The [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] is because of a battle with the SMTP server and it happens as a result of the awful installation of your software tastes. You have to double-check that the entered parameters are right with interface numbers, authentications, and protected links.
There are huge tactics for solving out this error. Here are some easy techniques to fix this error.
Method 1: Review Server Requirements On Your PC
- First, you would like to launch the MS outlook program on your device to start out the procedure
- Now you would like to click on the FILE option which is within the program
- Now await subsequent screen to seem
- Then navigate the Account setting
- Now pick the email tab at another window
- Now go right ahead and choose your primary MS outlook account which is from the list from the window
- After this click on the setting and begin the webmail setting option
- Now open another window and visit the overall tab with the outgoing server (SMTP) requires an authentication alternative.
- In the end, save the setting click on the OK button, now your [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error is solved.
Method 2: Check Duplicate Account
Still confused and unable to find the answer, then try this procedure.
- First, you’d like to create account settings from the menu
- Click on the mail button.
- Check the duplicate account in the list, and select any
- Click on delete to erase your account when it has been duplicated.
- Now your [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error solved.
Method 3: Use Auto Repair Tools at Windows
- Go to Control Panel. Here you will see a huge list of already installed programs.
- Look for Microsoft Outlook Program in order to overcome [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180]
- Click or Edit choice and here you can fix it
- After finishing the above-mentioned steps, you have to restart the application. Now if you can run the application smoothly means your error is resolved. You would no longer face the error. Your error will be automatically solved.
Method 4: Check Antivirus in your system
Antivirus helps your system programs from attacks of unwanted files, Junk files, viruses etc. Malfunction is serious issue which can corrupt either system data or possibly some error can be arise in to various types of program.
Error [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] can be arise because of expired Antivirus in to system or absence of Antivirus. So try to install valid Antivirus in your system and scan your PC time to time, Due to this such kinds of error issue can be fixed or resolved.
Method 5- Clearing the Cookies and Cache
- First open the Outlook mail service program and check for the clearing cache and cookies option.
- Clear all cache and cookies in to the program, Once it done log out from all the outlook mail account.
- You have to restart your PC now and go for check in to Outlook mail program. Surely your error issue will be resolved if not then you can try for other methods.
Method 6: Configure the Port Numbers Correctly on your PC
- If you’re still not convinced, try to launch MS Outlook. MS Outlook program on your PC
- Then go to the account settings and click on the email and select the primary account of yours
- In just a few minutes, a window replacement will appear in a matter of minutes.
- Following this, you’d prefer to choose a complex alternative within it.
- Check the changes, then hit the OK button.
- And in any case, these steps your [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error solved.
- But confirm before login you restart your device.
Method 7: Reinstall The Application
During the installation process, sometimes the program files can be damaged or broken. These broken files may be the reason behind the error [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180]. So, you are advised to uninstall the application and then reinstall it.
Method 8: Updating Microsoft Outlook With the Most Recent Version
If you’re still stuck with the error, regardless of the application then search for the latest update. After installing the update and you’ll see the issue is solved. Here are the steps you can follow to upgrade your Microsoft Outlook application:
- Open Outlook. Go to File Menu, then click on Accounts.
- Below the option to create an account there is an update button.
- Click the Update button. Now your application will be updated.
- After you have completed the update task Don’t forget to shut down your computer and then restart it. Then, check whether the error has been eliminated or not.
The error code has been available MS outlook with multiple numbers, and there are many sorts of numbers every number is different but the answer is that the same. But this [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error code is due to a battle with the SMTP server and it happens simply because of an awful result installation of your software tastes.
You can only receive and check emails if the issue is not fixed. Luckily, it’s therefore a frequent issue that can be fixed with a few straightforward configurations on your computer.